Mr. Feldman exclusively handles cases on behalf of injured clients in matters involving Workers’ Compensation, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Premises Liability & Falls, Boating Accidents, Mass Torts and other types of personal injury claims.
Mr. Feldman has drawn from his personal experiences of active participation in offshore powerboat racing and piloting helicopters necessitating a keen understanding of equipment and vehicle dynamics to bring a unique perspective to his representation in accident cases.
Mr. Feldman is a member of the Million Dollar & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, having obtained results of more than a million dollars in many cases. He was also selected by Super Lawyers for years 2019 - 2020.
Phil and his wife Jackie live with their four children in Boca Raton. Phil is an avid boater, and coach of youth sports.
- University of Miami
Bachelor of Business Administration – 1986
- St. Thomas University School of Law
Doctorate of Jurisprudence – 1990
- American Inns of Court Foundation
- Member of the Million-Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Selected by Super Lawyers for years 2019 - 2020
Attorney Bars & organizations:
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association – Workers’ Compensation Section
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida Workers’ Advocates
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Board of Trustees of the Friends of 440, Inc.
- Founder of Feldman Scholarship of the Friends of 440, Inc.
- Founding Director of Boca Raton Little League