Mr. Feldman exclusively handles cases on behalf of injured clients in matters involving Workers’ Compensation, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Premises Liability & Falls, Boating Accidents, and other types of personal injury claims.
Mr. Feldman has drawn from his personal experiences of active participation in offshore powerboat racing and piloting helicopters necessitating a keen understanding of equipment and vehicle dynamics to bring a unique perspective to his representation in accident cases.
Mr. Feldman is a member of the Million Dollar & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, having obtained results of more than a million dollars in many cases.
Phil and his wife Jackie live with their four children in Boca Raton. Phil is an avid boater, and coach of youth sports.
- University of Miami – Bachelor of Business Administration – 1986
- St. Thomas University School of Law – Doctorate of Jurisprudence – 1990
- American Inns of Court Foundation
- Member of the Million-Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Attorney Bars & organizations:
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association – Workers’ Compensation Section
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida Workers’ Advocates
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Board of Trustees of the Friends of 440, Inc.
- Founder of Feldman Scholarship of the Friends of 440, Inc.
- Founding Director of Boca Raton Little League
AREAS WE SERVE
At Feldman Law, our experience in handling high net worth cases is second to none. We strive to make a difference in the lives of our clients by providing passionate, one on one, legal counsel that that is bottom-line results driven. If you are searching for a dedicated professional that will fight for you in the areas of insurance bad faith, medical malpractice, slip and fall accidents, product liability and worker compensation laws, call Phil Feldman at 1.877.335.3626. Or for a free, private consultation, click here